Friday, July 26, 2013


Yesterday, I left this pile of fun (painting my stained woodwork white)
and ran off to a day of real fun with a friend.

We visited the beautiful new Barnes Foundation in Philadelphia.
The Barnes houses the incredible collection of Dr. Albert C. Barnes, and
includes works by Renoir, Picasso, Cezanne, Monet, Manet, Matisse, Van Gogh,
Seurat, Sisley, Soutine (not one of our favorites), Glackins,
Rousseau, Gauguin, Modigliani, Degas and more.

Some of my favorites:






Today, back to woodwork.

4 comments:

  1. There's painting...........and then there's painting. You are, surely, doing penance with this sort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that would be the kind of painting woodwork break I would enjoy . . . quite the collection to see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could have gone too. How wonderful!! love to you,Diana

    ReplyDelete