Sunday, March 3, 2013

new prints



on Etsy

Just back from a month in Florida sunshine.  
So much unpacking, laundry, cleaning, etc. to do.
Last night, the dishwasher filled up with suds and flowed out onto my 
kitchen floor.  Surprise!!!  Some dish soap must have sneaked in 
on something.  The remedy: After you scoop out as much as you can,
pour white vinegar on the suds & run the machine again.  Suds are gone.
I also took out all the dishes & did them by hand.  Welcome back lol!

No painting for a few days, but at the end of the week is one of my favorite times:
The Philadelphia Flower Show
and
The Longwood Garden Orchid Show!

My daughter and I love to go & take loads of pictures. 
She is by far the better photographer!

3 comments:

  1. Love your new prints Carol and I look forward to seeing your phoos from the shows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol, Oh what a homecoming.. the dishwasher.. oh my, I wish I were with you and could go see those shows.. Oh .. how amazing it would be. Show us some of the photos.. love to you,Diana

    ReplyDelete