Thursday, April 22, 2010

having fun in Photoshop


I 'm having so much fun in Kim Klassen's Photoshop class!
Of course, Buster is a perfect little model.


There is so much to learn & Kim is an excellent teacher!
I was barely scratching the surface of Photoshop before I began.


I have learned so many new tips in just the first lesson!
Thanks for a great online course Kim Klassen!

Just wanted to add... click on Kim's name under Buster's picture
to link you to her blog.  It's so much fun to sit in your jammies
with a cup of  Kimberly Shaw's tea & do your homework!

8 comments:

  1. These shots are wonderful, where do you sign up for her classes, I would love to take them...
    The orchids are fantastic... oh, they all are.
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, glad the class if fun!
    Buster looks so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible photos. Wow, they just jump with life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your class sounds like a lot of fun and I'm all for working in jammies. Your photos look fantastic! Buster does make an amazing model, what a hansom dude! Your Peony is divine, they don't grow well here so I'm thankful to be enjoy yours. Thanks also for your kind mention with the link to my website. BIG HUGS!!! 000x Kim

    PS Love your new blog header! and YEA! A new tea swap buddy! Fran is so organized with her tea swap, you'll have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Carol! Thanks so much for dropping by....Boy! am I glad to meet you! Your art is lovely! I can't wait to see what develops from your photoshop course!Love the peonys too!

    Please come back and thanks for your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Thank you so much for the link and info. I've heard about photoshop but know nothing at all about it and would like to be able to do this too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am going to have to try Photoshop one of these days. If it only weren't so complicated. You make it look easy. I've been slacking in my neighborliness, but now that I'm back in the swing again, I wanted to stop in and say hello. Happy spring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my ... these are LOVELY ;-)
    Isn't Photoshop fun? Your natural artistic creativity makes for WONDERFUL results!
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete