Sunday, March 27, 2011

my abc's

My book-loving friend Pondside recently had a very cute post with an abc meme.
I thought I'd give it a try, too.



A.  Age: I'm very content to be as happy & healthy as I am at my age, which is not the age in my head.
***
B.  Bed Size: Queen, with very soft white sheets.  When my husband snores: Full, with very soft white sheets.
***
C.  Chore You Hate: Weeding, especially in humidity.  Why am I the only weeder in the house?
***

D.  Dogs: Absolutely not....cats only!  Sheba, then Zelda, then Cleo, then Max & now Jack & Buster.
***

E.  Essential Start to Your Day: a quiet cup of tea, Bigelow's I Love Lemon
***

F.  Favorite Color: Can an artist name a favorite color?  I paint in mostly blues and violets.
***
G.  Gold or Silver: Silver, but not fancy or expensive.  I have simple tastes.
***
H.  Height: 5'7"
***

I.  Instruments That You Can Play: None, but I can fiddle around with a paint brush.
***
J.  Job Title: Previously: Art Teacher to hundreds, now Artist, happy & relaxed
***
K.  Kids: A wonderful daughter & a wonderful son
***
L.  Live: East coast, South Jersey
***
M.  Mom's Name: Janice
***

N.  Nicknames: None, not ever.  Does my online ID count?...lvetopaint
***
O.  Overnight Hospital Stays: Yes, for this, and this, and that.  Can you see where I'm pointing?
***
Shhhhhhh!
P.  Pet Peeve: People who talk during a movie.  I can't stand that.  Sooooo rude.
***
Q.  Quote from a Movie: "Snap out of it!"  Cher in Moonstruck.
***
R.  Righty or Lefty:  I'm a righty.
***
S.  Sibling:  I have 3 brothers and a sister.  I'm the 4th in line.  We had one bathroom growing up.
***
T.  Time You Wake Up: Around 8 am.  Yes, I know...it's sinful, but so lovely, especially in soft white sheets.
***
U.  Underwear:  I do, every day.
***
V.  Vegetables You Dislike: Rhubarb...I think.
***
W.  What Makes You Run Late:  Answering the phone right before I leave.
***
X.  X-Rays: Yes, refer to "O".
***
Y.  Yummy Food You Make: Lots, especially desserts.
***

Z.  Zoo Favorite Animal: Oh, that would be tigers!
***
So, there you have it!  To quote dear Pondside..."your turn!"





1 comment:

  1. Carol - you're tall and I'm envious....but I still like you!
    I loved your answer about bed size - you could be answering for many of us!....and I love soft white sheets too.
    I'll come and do your weeding (If weeding were an Olympic sport I'd be a gold medalist) if you'll do my polishing......
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete